For one of our clients we are looking for a D365 solution architect
OPI is responsible for the creation of the IT application landscape of 2 major Belgian players in the health insurance sector. Our customer is currently going through a digital transformation program where we are implementing D365 modules to support our customer services & Sales departments.
The D365 applications are gradually replacing existing legacy applications so in building them we also have to take migration and integration scenario’s into account.
You would be part of the Enterprise & Solution architecture team. As a solution architect within the team you define the architecture for our Dynamics projects.
Primary Tasks and responsibilities
• You define the architecture of D365 for Customer Service & D365 for Sales based projects in the organisation
• You are capable of identifying the correct modules to be used
• Based on business analysis you can create a fit/gap analysis with the D365 system
• You define the integrations with others systems and create the data models that are flowing between the systems
• You are responsible for a good Adopt/Adapt ratio where we maximise the adoption of existing D365 functionalities and limit customization of the solution
• You are responsible for the solution architecture regarding the exports of the data in the D365 environments towards our Data Lakes, where the data is consumed by our Data teams
• Besides the D365 projects, there are also some satellite applications the can be developed in the Power Platform (PowerApps, PowerAutomate). You have experience in this domain and can provide input for the solution architecture of these projects.
• You work closely together with the D365 implementation team and you are responsible to follow up on correct implementation of the solution
• You are able to communicate the architectural decisions and impacts toward Program Management and C-level stakeholders
Secondary Tasks and responsibilities
• Assist the Department Head throughout the project set-up, deployment and assessment phasas.
• Assist in meetings representing business’ interests and make sure alignment and cohesion is assured throughout all the phases, minimalizing the risks.
Non-Technical profile requirements
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Must be able to work on multiple simultaneous tasks with limited supervision
• Quick learner, motivated self-starter
• Result oriented & customer centered
• Structured / Organized
• Excellent interpersonal, communication and team collaboration skills
• High accountability and team spirit values
• Master’s Degree in Computer Science OR equivalent through experience.
• +5 years experience in a similar role
Technical profile requirements
• You are an expert in the Microsoft D365 platform and have experience implementing the Customer Service & Sales modules
• Experience with the D365 Omnichannel App is real plus
• Typically you have a technical background in D365 implementations but have grown towards an architectural role in former projects
• The MS Power Platform has little secrets to you, especially the part of PowerAutomate, Business Process flow & PowerApps is something you are quite skilled in
• You have experience in documenting solution architecture diagrams in Archimate and UML
• You are aware of GDPR & Security regulations and can apply them in a secure design
• You are a good communicator and are able to convince both technical and management stakeholders of the solutions you propose
• You have experience with exposing content in the Dynamics / power stack as API’s to the outside world.
• Native FR or Dutch, with a minimum knowledge of the other language
• Fluent in English
• min 2days/week on-site presence is mandatory (Ghent, Brussels, Anderlecht)