For a client in Ghent we are looking for a dynamic Angular Developer
start : ASAP
duration : long term
languages : English
We are looking to hire a dynamic Angular Developer to join our global team. As an Angular developer, you will be required to build a top-quality coding base.
You will be part of our growing development team that is working on the next-generation solutions (solutions for facilitating image viewing and image-related reporting and workflows to all hospital departments), working using an agile programming methodology.
Developers on our team are proactively involved in the full cycle of professional software development, this includes working on the design, coding, maintenance, and integrated testing of leading-edge software.
You will collaborate with other colleagues in Belgium, Shanghai, Austria, Canada, the US, and Germany in the context of the project.
This position is specifically for the full-stack development of both retrieval and display of patient information in a desktop (swing) and web (Angular) client, some of the functionalities you will help improve and develop are the integrations with external software and a task-based system to help users organize their work.
The assignment requires a high interest in both technical and functional aspects of software development. Innovation and knowledge transfer are core values in our dedication to continuous improvement as together we "make a difference" in the healthcare arena.
Contribute to our agile programming methodology and work closely with the product owner to determine the functional and technical needs of the product. Design and build parts of the application in collaboration with other software engineers and architects of your team.
Create automated and unit testing and take responsibility for your part of the application (or platform) as part of the continuous integration process.
Work closely with the verification & validation team who will create & execute tests, in addition to your created unit tests & integration tests.
Audit code to identify bottlenecks of performance and fix them.
Create well-written documentation.
Your scrum team (product owner, scrum master, developers, manual tester, and test automation engineer), Local R&D Management, Project management, Product management, Verification & Validation team
Competencies (skills, knowledge, behaviors)
- You are a team player and can solve a problem independently.
- Ability to communicate thoroughly with all departments involved.
- You are interested in the synergy of business functionality and technology.
- You feel confident in an agile working environment
- Fundamental knowledge of UX/UI.
- High level of knowledge of TypeScript, React, and the Angular framework.
- prior experience with Angular, its best practices, and popular modules.
- Ability to write cross-browser compatible code and create self-contained, reusable, and testable modules and components.
- You are growing or already have a passion for java and open-source technologies.
- You have gathered java development experience either professionally or via open-source contribution.
JPA, Hibernate, OSGI, JBoss, profiling, Git, Java Open-Source technologies, Jenkins, Bootstrap, Gradle, Docker, JSON, FHIR, DICOM, HL7
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent through experience