You work on an existing SAP landscape and integrate new business requests, migrations and upgrades. You principal focus will be the SAP ERP landscape (ECC6 + BI + Portal) but will also include the satellites (OCR, DMS, Middleware, …). You will also need to handle impact on related systems which utilize SAP ERP as master for data and/or processes.
You take responsibility for every IT aspect and bridge the gap to business. On some projects you will have a business PL, on others you will take up that role as well.
You assist the team and business to create more internal structure (portfolio, resource forecasting,…). You work in the existing waterscrum methodology and help us improve it.
• You communicate in a concise but kind way and have good social skills.
• You are pro-active and you have a problem solving mindset.
• You are able to work in a fast-paced and very demanding environment.
• You have a hands-on attitude and are open to tasks outside of the classic project leader role.
• You are customer-oriented and you have a learning mentality.
• You value the team’s success more than you value your personal achievements.
• You have at least 8 years of experience as project leader for IT applications. Of these, at least 5 years in an SAP environment.
o You have experience managing SAP Basis (BC) activities
o You have experience managing cutover plans
o You have experience managing a SAP system migration or upgrade
o You have knowledge of SAP ERP, more specifically of FICO, MM, SD and/or HR
o You have notions of SAP infrastructure architecture – with focus on Cloud
• Software: SAP ERP, MS Office, MS Project, Azure devops, Visio, Project online.
• Languages: full professional proficiency in English and Dutch or French