As an ICT Support and Network Engineer you are part of the Infrastructure & Services Team and you are responsible for the operational support of the ICT landscape.
- Coordinate the incidents involving multiple parties. Knowledge of the hybrid IT landscape and network is a must here;
- If necessary, organize the desired troubleshooting calls and ensure that all service providers solve the issue together;
- Prepare, facilitate the necessary changes (with multiple service providers) and handle the changes where necessary;
- Technically challenge our service providers in case of “ Incident, Problem & Change Resolution ”;
- Follow up the tickets and escalate if necessary to handle within SLA;
- Continuously strive for improvement and act the First Time Right.
- Demonstrable experience as an ICT Infrastructure Engineer. (5 years)
- Demonstrable experience as a Network Engineer.
- Demonstrable experience with incident coordination in a complex context. (5 years)
- Demonstrable experience with ITIL. (5 years)
- Demonstrable knowledge or experience in Cloud.
- Demonstrable knowledge / experience TOPdesk (ticketing tool).
- Demonstrable relevant work experience as an ICT Support Engineer.
- Fluent Dutch and / or French, with good knowledge of 2nd language, fluent English